Back at the end of April, a Data Loss was suffered within our Development Network. We wasn’t aware of this loss of data till the start of August as other commitments took priority however the discovery of a broken link sparked panic within me so I had to investigate further. The data loss was caused by a reinstall of a WordPress installation but thankfully an sql file from prior to this new installation date existed in backups.
From the sql file I have managed to restore much of the Development network via a new subdomain. There have been casualties. The Change Tracker is no-more and therefore it’s link has been removed from our navigation menu. Thankfully shortly before the data loss occurred I reorganised the IHTCI website and placed the Development Network outside of the site itself, therefore we didn’t lose any IHTCI site history.
We are fully back up and running and free to continue to develop once more.